(804) 771-9515 phone
(804) 644-0957 fax
Download vCard Print Bio
- Antitrust/Business Competition
- Employment Law & Benefits & Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Commercial Disputes
Franklin R. Cragle, III is an associate in the firm's litigation section. Frank focuses his practice on corporate and commercial litigation, including business torts, employment matters and insurance coverage claims. Frank represents a wide variety of clients from start-ups and local industry to Fortune 500 companies. He is regularly called upon by business clients for counseling in all facets of corporate issues.
- Routinely represents companies and individuals relating to business torts, contract claims, and injunction matters.
- Counsel clients and litigate cases involving partnerships, membership and shareholder disputes.
- Representation of companies and employees in connection with non-compete agreements and other employment matters.
- Prosecution and defense of businesses and individuals in complex commercial litigation matters.
- Representation of debtors, creditors, creditor committees and trustees in bankruptcy matters, including workouts, creditors' rights and adversary proceedings across the nation.
- University of Richmond, School of Law, summa cum laude
- York College of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude
- Author, "The Importance of Comprehensive Cyber Insurance," Virginia Business, August 3, 2015
- Author, "How HR Leaders Can Prevent and Mitigate Cyber Loss," Society for Human Resource Management, July 22, 2015
- Virginia Bar Association, Moot Court Committee
- Board Member of Junior Board of Historic Richmond Foundation
- York College of Pennsylvania Alumni Board of Directors
- Selected for inclusion as a “Rising Star,” Business Litigation, Virginia Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2013-2016
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- Bankruptcy Eastern District of Virginia
- Bankruptcy Western District of Virginia
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals