(804) 771-9515 phone
(804) 644-0957 fax
Download vCard Print Bio
- Antitrust/Business Competition
- Employment Law & Benefits & Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Commercial Disputes
- Product Liability Defense
Franklin R. Cragle, III is a partner in the firm's litigation section. Frank focuses his practice on corporate and commercial litigation, including business torts, employment matters and insurance coverage claims. Frank represents a wide variety of clients from start-ups and local industry to Fortune 500 companies. He is regularly called upon by business clients for counseling in all facets of corporate issues.
- Routinely represents companies and individuals relating to business torts, contract claims, and injunction matters.
- Counsel clients and litigate cases involving partnerships, membership and shareholder disputes.
- Representation of companies and employees in connection with non-compete agreements and other employment matters.
- Prosecution and defense of businesses and individuals in complex commercial litigation matters.
- Representation of debtors, creditors, creditor committees and trustees in bankruptcy matters, including workouts, creditors' rights and adversary proceedings across the nation.
- University of Richmond, School of Law, summa cum laude
- York College of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude
- Author, "The Importance of Comprehensive Cyber Insurance," Virginia Business, August 3, 2015
- Author, "How HR Leaders Can Prevent and Mitigate Cyber Loss," Society for Human Resource Management, July 22, 2015
- Committee on Federal Judgeships – Western District of Virginia
- Virginia Bar Association, Moot Court Committee
- Board Member of Junior Board of Historic Richmond Foundation
- York College of Pennsylvania Alumni Board of Directors
- Selected for inclusion as a “Rising Star,” Business Litigation, Virginia Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2013-2017
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- Bankruptcy Eastern District of Virginia
- Bankruptcy Western District of Virginia
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals