(804) 771-9573 phone
(804) 644-0957 fax
Download vCard Print Bio
Chris Schenack is the chief information officer for Hirschler Fleischer. Chris's administrative duties focus on the management of all aspects of information technology within the firm. This includes hardware, software, networks, and users. Prior to joining Hirschler Fleischer in 2004, he was associated with the law firm of Christian Barton, serving as its information technology manager. Chris was named to Virginia Lawyers Weekly Magazine's 2007 list of "Unsung Legal Heroes."
- York College of Pennsylvania, B.S.
- Rebuilding Together Richmond, House Captain
- Feed the Kids
- Central Virginia Foodbank Pack A Thon
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Interwoven Certified System Administrator
- Unsung Legal Heroes, September 2007
- International Legal Technology Association