(804) 771-9517 phone
(804) 644-0957 fax
Download vCard Print Bio
Brandt Stitzer is an associate in the firm’s real estate section. His practice focuses on commercial real estate, including leasing, acquisition, development and finance.
In June 2013, Brandt represented Hirschler Fleischer in the Corporate 4-Miler road race, taking third place among men in the law firm category.
- Represents a national wireless carrier in regional telecommunications transactions.
- Represents buyers and sellers in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including contract negotiations, document drafting, due diligence matters, land use matters, and post-closing issues.
- Drafting of covenants, restrictions, and easement agreements for residential, commercial, and mixed use developments
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, Staff Writer and Lead Articles Editor, Washington and Lee Law Review
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute, B.S., Business Finance, Minor in Real Estate, summa cum laude
Published Works/Speaking Engagements:
- Author, “HOA Fees: A BAPCPA Death-Trap,” 70 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 1395
- Named to "Legal Elite" (Real Estate/Land Use), Virginia Business, 2017
- Selected for inclusion as a "Rising Star," Real Estate, Virginia Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2017
- Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerce, Regional Transportation Advocacy Board
- Virginia Bar Association