We routinely advise real estate companies in virtually all aspects of real estate securities work, including:
- Private offerings of tenant-in-common interests and Delaware statutory trust interests for Section 1031 exchanges.
- Real estate investment fund formation, and investments, and general securities and corporate law compliance and corporate governance.
- Tenant-in-common workouts, roll ups, and related restructuring.
- Existing transaction recapitalization and management transition
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances and other strategic investments.
- Major credit transactions, including revolving lines of credit, term loans and bridge loans.
- Public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, including initial public offerings and follow-up equity offerings.