Rachel Greenleaf has accepted an invitation to participate in the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (NCBJ) Next Generation Program during the NCBJ’s Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada this October.
The NCBJ NextGen program selects a small group of up-and-coming bankruptcy attorneys, “who show the potential to distinguish themselves in future years as highly respected members of the bankruptcy bar,” to interface directly with over 20 bankruptcy judges on a variety of topics including oral advocacy, written advocacy, and best practices. To qualify for participation in the program, a nominee must:
- have five to ten years of experience practicing law;
- devote at least fifty percent of his/her practice to bankruptcy cases;
- demonstrate legal excellence in the practice of bankruptcy law;
- display a serious commitment to principles of civility, ethics and professionalism; and
- demonstrate commitment to the continued educational development of bankruptcy professionals and to professional activities that will benefit the public, members of the bar and the court system.